I craft vivid, powerful
photographs of people.
I will make you look amazing!
Contact me for a telephone consultation.
Let's fulfill your vision.
PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT PACKAGE
WHY A PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT?
You want the audition.
You want the interview.
You want to impress potential clients.
You want to express your dedication to your craft.
Your headshot must be riveting.
It must demonstrate your commitment to quality.
It must display confidence & professionalism.
It must demonstrate that you are a pleasure to work with.
It must stop the viewer in their tracks.
It must motivate action.
For an actor, your headshot(s) must also demonstrate the range of roles that you are ideal for, making it easy for the casting director to slot you in their upcoming production.
1. We will experiment to find your most powerful poses, varying the lighting and looking at images on the computer as we shoot.
2. When we find a promising pose/light combination, we will spark just the right natural expressions, displaying both confidence and approachability -- and capture those moments in camera.
3. We can experiment with alternative attire and (for women) modest additions to makeup.
Contact me for our initial consultation, where where we will discuss your goals and preparations for the shoot. You may email in advance some existing photographs for this discussion. Then we will schedule the studio shoot and I will email you my preparation guide (what to wear, etc.).
Our one-hour studio session provides time for us to explore alternative lighting, poses and expressions. We view photographs on computer screen continuously as we shoot, making subtle increment changes that lead to a powerful result. There will be time to try different clothing, if desired. Indoor backgrounds are gray, white or black.
We rank the raw unedited photographs together on computer as we shoot. We complete preliminary ranking and selections by the end of the shoot. Clients often choose their favorite(s) at the end of the shoot, but the shots can be delivered in low resolution "proof" form, unedited, in an online album for further deliberation if desired.
Detailed editing in Photoshop of your chosen photograph(s) will ensure that your headshot will look very natural, very flattering, and yet very much YOU.
It's a pleasant experience!
"I was dreading this but it was actually fun!" is a typical comment.
$295 for up to 45 minutes in studio, a mix of photography and reviewing images. This package delivers one edited digital color headshot.
1) ADDITIONAL IMAGES: Additional edited digital photographs are available for $40 each, 3 for $100, 8 for $200. Access to up to up to 10 "raw" unedited images: $100, delivered to your professional portrait / headshot editor, or one of several that I can recommend. "Raw" images must be edited prior to use.
2) MAKEUP & HAIR: Fee does not include makeup or hair styling. I have well-vetted makeup/hair artists who spend an hour on your makeup along with a hair-touchup, and remain during the shoot for further touchup. Alternatively, I will be happy to coordinate with your own makeup & hair artist prior to the shoot.
3) TIME: Extend photography session: $90 per half hour.
4) LOCATION: Outdoor or off-site sessions may be arranged for an additional fee. This can allow for beautifully blurred urban backgrounds, for example. Outdoor venues need to be carefully arranged due to local laws regarding placement of light stands and tripods on public grounds.
BOOKING FEE: $100 within 24 hours of scheduling your photo shoot, credited towards your total payment, refundable up to 4 days prior to the shoot. After that, it can be held as a credit and applied to a future shoot, provided that 48 hours advance notice of cancellation is provided.
FINAL PAYMENTt: Due at the time of the shoot.
PAYMENT METHODS: Credit and debit cards accepted by Square, such as Visa, MC, Amex, or Discover. Also accept Paypal or cash. Venmo is not accepted. Amount paid may not exceed the balance due.
25% off session fee for full time students
25% off session fee for clients returning within 24 months
Ask about accumulating credits via referrals
Other than headshots ....
PRICING WILL BE QUOTED PER PROJECT FOR:
- CORPORATE ON-SITE HEADSHOT PACKAGES
- FAMILY / ENGAGEMENT / WEDDING 2ND-SHOOTER
- MARKETING / BRANDING PHOTOGRAPHS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- SOCIAL EVENTS
- LIVE PERFORMANCE and/or PERFORMER BRANDING SESSIONS
Contact me now to set up a no-obligation telephone consultation.
© 2014-18 Art M Altman -- All Rights Reserved